Thursday, October 25, 2012

How do you pleasure yourself?

I use two fingers.

First, I find the right spot.

Then I rub it up and down, up and down.

It’s getting wet.  Do I really want it now?

I stop, when I feel that I absolute want it.

Then I use my other finger.  I love tapping it on the right spot.

Then I put it in.

When I get it out, Ahhhh what a relieve.

 

I absolutely enjoy online shopping. $3000+ of it.

The keywords you are looking for are: Trackball, My palm, Left click button, Select, Shopping Cart, Checkout.

 

YOU PERV!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I cup the balls gently, rolling them around with my fingers.

Once they're just how I like them, I grab the shaft with a firm grip.

Moving my hands up and down until it feels really good.

The anticipation slowly builds until I feel I can't hold off anymore and I have to release it.

I hold my breath as I get ready to explode.

And that's how I hit a golf ball.

Teochew Kelz said...

That's a good one yo!