Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fancy a cup o’ milk or a shot of vodka?

Hello World!

This is KelBell, co-owner of this blog.  I first met Vickie Vic back in 2009 (or was it 2010??) at a dinner gathering.  The first question she asked me when we met was “So what do you do for fun here?”  To be frank, I had no clue what I did for fun.  I was going to give her an R-rated answer but I didn’t really know her then so I didn’t want to scare this potential friend away... 

So years later, something struck and I went..

“Hey Vic, do you have a blog? Want to write one?”

“Together?”

“Sure, like a all-things-pretty kinda blog, you know?  Something to do I guess.. Unless you think my mind or writing style might be too dirty for you I guess.. haha”

“Haha you can write the “adult” column”

So this where we are two days later!  We have our very own blog, together (insert “awwwwww” here)!!!

Yes I know, great story.

Anyway, I took Vic’s word very seriously.  She did give me the permission to write the adult column, so I am going to take this opportunity here to say, “thank you”.  I will slowly insert some adult contents here, but don’t you worry because they will not be the in your face kind that make you go “Umm.. did she just say that?”

But to not disappoint you, we decided to greet you Welcome with a very risqué photo of boobie-side-up (yes, they are eggs you dirty minded people).  Don’t you just love that good o' motor-boating-boob-in-ya-face kind of greet and meet technique??  Missy Vickie wanted me to replace the header photo, but I think I should let it sit for awhile, it kinda makes me happy every time I come to this page :)

So what pretty lil things shall I share with you for now…?

How about this:  My thumbs turned green and these babies in my yard granted me lots of bloomie blooms this spring!!

907908917926931919916936

Do you have some pretty blooms from your yards that you would like to share with us? 

No comments: