Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

“Obsessive-compulsive disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions).

Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety.” Cited from PubMed Heath

I know, it’s a scary thing isn’t it?  I read somewhere on the web that OCD usually develops after one hits the age of 30. 

I didn’t know that this has been ongoing for awhile now.  But this time I finally have a picture to proof!

I mean, look at this:

Image

Both friendly backyard animals were found perfectly lined up in our living room, with heads pointing at the same direction.  Last week, both of them were arranged along the living room window, staring out towards our backyard, (anticipating a chipmunk’s appearance I would think).

Mind you, you must think that someone else around the house did all these.  Nope, it was HIM all these while -

127

By the way, it is not nice to think that he has a big butt! 

Seriously, stop staring at his badonkadonk!

So if anyone of you come visit us at our place, don’t be surprised with the amount of my personal belongings laying around the house.  I am merely conducting a test on Toby, keeping my fingers crossed that he would tidy up my house too!

No comments: