Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Niche

A happy place. It's really a state of mind at the moment. You can be in the midst of calamity in a bedlam street corner and be in a bubble of serenity. ( I'll have to be hypnotized to do so... But some great minds reforms and never conforms! I salute! )

Certain moments in life are worth revisiting. I stroll back to June so frequently I see stars in bright daylight or even on the office ceilings. My friend and I sat on the 1st floor of Poor Boy's gourmet restaurant at Bar Harbor for dinner. It was a random choice. A spontaneous, spur of the moment, blinded choice we made. Needless to say, we chose well. :)
I propped my head out of our large wooden windows, starring at the passerby's. What was remarkably beautiful was the string of light-bulbs draped across the compound. The guests dining right below the string of lights, soothing mellow jazz tunes saturated the atmosphere, the light evening breeze blew from the Atlantic ocean...
We sat there mostly in silence as i was a little bushed. Such a peaceful, perfect evening.

PS: The scene is depicted in the picture above, taken right there and then as a constant reminder -Life is made of moments like these :)

No comments: