Thursday, August 16, 2012

Touché

" You'll never know if you don't go " :)

Sat on my favorite new chair, reading the articles my travel buddy sent me. Last night we had an insightful philosophical discussion. He firmly believes that the meaning of life is death. ( Shall leave this paragraph as it is :)

This article, was casually written with all honesty. With all honesty the writer wrote many of our internal turmoils casually. We allow fears to fence us in from our potentials.

If you could and you would, what would you have done differently with your time now?

I know i would be in Kenya teaching songs and crafts to the kids. Open heartily, I would be ready to be taught by the denizens about their humble way of life.
I would be swimming in different sea cultures and languages. I would stand amazed of the colors of the days of their lives. I would absorb and inhale the experiences like a sponge.

No comments: