Saturday, November 9, 2013

Beautiful Saturday



It's such a nice day out today so I decided to make Dan and I some spiked apple cider and pretend that it is snowing out.

Here's what you need:

and of course, your very key ingredient - booze. My choice - bourbon whiskey:

So this is what I usually do, I heat up some apply cider on the stove with a cinnamon stick and two cloves. I like to simmer the cider for about 30 minutes to let the spices spice up my cider (I need a thesaurus).


Then I pour myself some whiskey, about half a cup or a quarter of a cup.  This is a huge latte cup I am using. The more the happier I get. In case you are wondering, no I do not have a drinking problem.

Then, if you are like me and you can't wait for 30 minutes to taste that sweet bourbon whiskey, you pour that damn warm cider in your damn cup. (sorry, this picture looks like shit but I don't really care at this moment)

So this is how I make my spiked apple cider. How do you make yours?  

1 comment:

VickieVic said...

i don't know how to make any...:(