Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Friday!

My credit card exploded a few days ago because of these babies I bought - My Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's shoes (okay, I need to vacuum my floor, it's full of Toby's fur):


Don't they make my feet look glamorous??  I always want a perfect pair of nude high heels and these have the perfect height for me and I don't know if they are going to kill my feet yet but the verdict is my feet are going to hurt badly the first few wears.  I just need to keep chanting this: "I look like Kate Middleton, I look like Kate Middleton"

How's everyone's Friday so far?  Mine has been pretty good.  I had a decent busy day at work which is AWESOME (I love love love being swamped with work) and now I am getting myself ready for the kids to come knock on my door trick-or-treat-ing.  So here I am sipping on my strawberry infused vodka.


It is perfectly chilled. (yes I noticed that I have used the word "perfect" in this post 3 times now).  But I just feel so perfectly fine today, it is a perfect day (5th perfect in this blog, yes I am counting too)!  My Friday mood finally kicked in!!!!

Now I just hope that I don't open the door drunk, just like I did last year... I remember saying "Want some candies....." to the kids, which was pretty creepy now that I think of it.

Oh yeah, it's not Halloween today but due to the weather being nasty yesterday, our county, or most parts of the city in Indiana postponed their Halloween  trick-or-treat-ing to today.

Anyway, Happy Belated Halloween and Happy Friday to you all!

PS:  I was going to get hamburger for dinner tonight but I resisted the temptation!  Are you proud of me or what?  I had a mighty kids meal of double cheeseburger and small fries.  Liars go to hell.