Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day Musings

 
Opened my eyes this morning and was ready to spring out of my blankets, singing: The hills are alive~ In the Sound of Music~~:D
Instead, got hit with a pang of Nausea. ><"
My stomach is stirring up a storm of butterflies. My fingers are freezing for some reasons unknown.
"May day!" my pal scribbled in her text.
Rolled myself out of bed and dragged my lethargic self to clinic.
I was successfully sent home by my staff the 1st minute i stepped through the door.
o.O" ( Must have looked like Edward Cullen or Bella. Stone cold, pale and bloodless face with bloodshot eyes with an evil snare that grips one's throat till the victim breathes it's last breath. )

"You need a doctor" my cousin chimed.
So i consulted myself in the mirror.
Treatment: Sleep it off.

PS: To the green fingers.
PSS: Such a lovely carpet!
PSSS: Where is Vodka? Someone DRANK her....o.O

No comments: