Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Permanent head Damage

Glued my bum to my seat while developing a brain hemorrhage attempting to write my research manuscript like a PhD person. I am struggling with words as i never talk like a research personnel nor would i even attempt to be like one. ( Too cool for school :P )
Thus i resort to the ultimate storage of knowledge: Google.com when i am writing my Acknowledgement page.
Google says:

"Authors cannot thank the reviewers of their article. This could be considered as favoritism or an attempt to encourage reviewers to accept their manuscript for reasons other than scientific merit.

Authors cannot thank those who cannot directly receive their appreciation: that is, authors cannot thank God, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Zeus, etc. for influencing or inspiring them. "

There goes my initial plans...

1 comment:

Tim said...

Wow, that's pretty cheap. $2 for two hot dogs, chips and soda.

I believe the standard for acknowledgement pages are family members.