Thursday, September 27, 2012

Go to the extreme!

Are you the kind of person who finds yourself looking at a piece of clothing, say tighty-whitie, in a store and when you try it on (of course for hygienic reason, you have to try the tighty-whitie on top of the skidmarked tighty-whitie that you already have on), you realize that "Hory cow, this thing hugs me like the way my mum does."  At that moment, you know you are falling head-over-heels for that tighty-whitie that you GOTTA buy it and what the heck, since it hugs you like your mum does, you want it in all sorts of rainbow colors?

I think that was the longest question I have ever asked.

Anyway, I am!  Not for tighty-whitie of course.  Personally white panties are too "pure & innocent" for my liking.  I tend to buy a piece of clothing that I like, say a work shirt, in maximum 5 colors (one for each work day of the week).

So.

Many years ago, I took my very first trip to the western (or northwestern, Eh?) part of the world with my parents.  It was also my first time traveling with my parents since I was probably 3.  Yes I certainly thank Buddha that my parents were so bias that the love they have for my brothers is nothing compared to the love they have for me thus they chose to bring me along instead of my brothers.  My brothers ended up staying back in the country, feeding cows, cleaning cow craps, working in the sweatshop and what not.  While this princess here got to enjoy the good two weeks trip eating all the heart-healthy-oil-soaking western food.  Yes I lugged back with me extra 5kgs.

Anyway, we stayed at a nice downtown hotel.  You know how hotels usually give you some crap-o-lotion, shampoos and shower gels.  Or maybe you didn't know that since you are so spoiled your whole life you never got to stay in a hotel with shitlike shampoos.  We cool people pay hotels in a hourly rate....if you know what I mean..those hotels never provide any good shampoos... and the "lotions" are generally watery and slippery for some reason.

Back to my nice downtown hotel story.  This hotel probably had some kind of deal with BBW and they got me hooked on this lotion:

 To me, it smells like calmness, love, joy, and wait, a hint of my parents.

And yes I love it so much I could marry it.  (my husband has been telling me to marry so many objects that I love, that sometimes I think he doesn't understand that you cannot make love to a bottle of lotion..... or can you?)

Of course, for people like me, who falls into the tighty-rainbow-colors category, you HAVE TO have them all:


If only they make lubricant in that scent, the world will be perfect then!


3 comments:

Tim said...

I can't say I think about my mom hugging me the way my underwear does, but I do tend to buy several of the same shirts, pants and boxer-briefs(just say no to tighty-whities).

Once I find one that fits great and looks alright, I'll end up buying 3 or so in different colors. Plus I'm very particular about fabrics and what's rubbing against me. Certain things bother my skin (maybe if I just lube everything up it'll help?)

I have weird things that remind me of home: musty basements, slightly sulfuric water, orange GoJo hand soap (mmm mmm)

Great post :P

Tim said...

BTW, that lotion at those hourly hotels is likely something left behind by the people staying before you. It should work good as a facial cream :P

VickieVic said...

Waaaa...siao liao...buy so many!!! love juniper tree btw :D