Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Date to Remember

Today’s a beautiful day for a date.  Dan and I decided to head to Bloomington for brunch.  I just love college town.  It makes me feel young again.  Look at those young boys running around with their short shorts.  Ahh….

The Asian in me obviously whipped out my camera every chance I got, annoyed the heck out of the white man.

IMG_1300

IMG_1304

IMG_1305

IMG_1306

For some reason, this picture reminds me of Daniel…..

IMG_1309

IMG_1310

IMG_1311

Lastly, my favorite duck confit!IMG_1312

I was kind of embarrassed taking pictures of my food before/while eating them. hehe

So how was your day? 

3 comments:

VickieVic said...

SO SWEEEEETTT - need some insulin now

Tim said...

Such fancy food, duck confetti! It scares me, I'll stick with chicken and whatever veggies I have in the freezer :P

Teochew Kelz said...

Dude, it's duck confit! Confetti duck might be too messy to eat