Sunday, October 27, 2013

Till We Meet Again


Good friends are hard to find, like I always say.  I am not a person with many close friends.  Therefore I keep those that are close to me very dear to my heart.

My dear friend left for a city far far away on Saturday morning.  I have been rather sad since.  It is like a big chunk of me is gone.  We hanged out a lot.  Most of the time right after work.  It's always something that I look forward to at the end of my work day.  We always talk about our days, our views in relationships, life in general, etc.  In some way, she reminds me a lot of myself.  :)  We get surprised by how similar we are to each other at times!

To my dear friend, all the best to you and I love you bunch!!  Till we meet again.

PS: I can say all these shit because she doesn't read this blog anyway. hehehehehehehe



No comments: