Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quenching My Thirst and Relaxing

Hey y'all!  I just got done running jogging.  Now I am feeling energetic!

What does one do when they are done working out to quench their thirst, and cooling down?

I start smoking my sugar cane and sipping a glass of Prosecco.

I am a sinner.  Hey at least I worked out, that's healthy, right?

By the way, study shows that eating pasta or any refined grain leads to depression in women.

So, does that mean that most Asian women are depressed? (think rice, duh)

6 comments:

VickieVic said...

Wow Kelz! I've not worked out since the mini...felt flabby now..
Way to go Kelz!

Teochew Kelz said...

Thanks girl! I am trying really hard to stick to my plan :)

Daniel said...

sugar cane.......smh

Teochew Kelz said...

Yes, sugar cane is good for you right?

Daniel said...

ya, but is it still good in smoke form?

Teochew Kelz said...

That's when you get all the essence.... No, of course it is definitely not good for your body. :( *Ashamed*