Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fifty Shades of

Disclaimer:  Dan D., please do not read this post.  If you want to continue, please don't blame me for not warning you... hehe

Jamie Dornan!!


(Yes, go ahead, I know what you are staring at, you dirty dirty reader!)

That's right.  Jamie has been cast as Christian Grey for the up and coming Fifty Shades of Grey!

Isn't this guy yummy?  I first saw him when he played Count Axel Fersen in Maria Antoinette, yes he had an affair with Marie Antoinette.  He was extremely good looking in that movie and I was thinking to myself, who is this man??  (Surprisingly, I did not google him at that time, most likely I wasn't that much of a horn dog at that moment.)

Ever since Charlie Hunnam quit this role (thank goodness), I was thinking who's the right person to replace him?  Is it going to be Ian Somerhalder?


Or maybe Matt Bomer?


Or is it going to be that saggy old balls that VickieVic suggested?


But no, it is Mr. Dornam!!  Wait, you don't remember how he looks like?  Here you go!


So yea, my Thursday has been pretty damn good.  I guess I need to go back and read those "bookmarked pages" in my Fifty Shades of Grey......... hehehe

Tell me, are you as happy as I am???

Oh just saw this on the new - Did you know that you can now find out who has died in your house?  I think local news channel is running out of things to talk about.

1 comment:

VickieVic said...

Intelligent men are sexy k..:P