Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Healthier Choice

Sugar cane is good for you right?

I am trying to eat healthy.  I have been trying to eat healthy for a month + now.  It has been working pretty well for me.  Less upset stomach, less bloatiness, less constipation, more poopies.  Eating healthy has been pretty difficult for me.  Being an avid Mc'Ds eater, I have stopped going to the holy land during the weekends for my usual Sausage McGriddle or Sausage McMuffin.

Sugar cane is good for you right?

I haven't had fried chicken for a while now.  The last time I had it was probably on my birthday, that was heavenly.

Sugar cane is good for you right?

I haven't had a Oscar Meyer wiener for about a month now. (But I cheated last Sunday by eating my bro's leftover cheddar jalapeno smoked sausage, which clogged my heart for freakin' half a day)

Sugar cane is good for you right?

One thing I can't cut down is the amount of drinks I have.  I can't go without a glass of wine or beer a day.  However, a glass of wine a day isn't bad for you.  Doctors say that a glass of red wine a day is actually good for your heart.

Sugar cane is good for you right?

So, since I am trying to be healthy, I switched out my usual tobacco to the good old sugar cane.

Sugar cane is good for you right?



No comments: