Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Yay!  It is Wednesday!!!  The week is almost over!!!!  Wait, something sad is going to happen end of this week, which I will tell you more next time.  And no, I do not have cancer, yet.

Today I ate a cookie.  *GASP*  Yes, big deal, a cookie right?  The last time I had a cookie was probably a month ago.  No wait, I actually did have some dim sum pastries just last weekend, which I am not very proud of.  But hey, first cookie of the month.  I felt extremely ashamed of myself.  I have been trying to eat healthy and cutting out all the sweets from my diet and because of some peer pressure, I picked up this cookie reluctantly but I have to say boy it was good.  Hey wait, I had ice cream too last weekend.  Damn it!

Anyway, I ran again today.  Woohoo.  A whole 22 minutes of it.  Are you proud of me or what??  I feel pretty good about it.  Now I am celebrating it by smoking a hookah in front of my laptop.  It's calorie free and in fact it makes me stop craving for food.


Come on now, don't start judging me.  I know smoking is bad for me, but I deserve it!

It was an eventful day today.  Not something that I would write here about.  Let's put it this way, I think I can do a great job for whatever that is coming my way!

No comments: